Header

  About The School  

Perry High School History

Perry High School opened in 1956 in its present facility. Today it serves approximately 1250 students enrolled in 9th through 12th grades. It is accredited by the Southern Association of Schools and Colleges and has been recognized as a Georgia School of Excellence in 1989 and 1996. The school is served by approximately 90 staff.